Sunday, April 24, 2016

New Beginnings - 1

Today is day one in our new house, in our new town.

Thankfully, its Saturday and we can get moved in over the weekend.  Dad says my brother and I still have to start school on Monday and we are NOT looking forward to it.  Moving to a new town, meeting different kids, new school cliques...ugh. 
This is me and my brother.

We're twins - Venus and Mars Stellar.  Yes...my parents have a sense of humor. 
Had.  Had a sense of humor.
My mother had a sense of humor when she was alive.  My dad stopped having one when she died. 
This is my dad, Jupiter Stellar.
And that's the look that he has on his face most of the time.  Sad and tired.  Don't get me wrong - he tries to act like he is ok, tries to be funny for us...but his heart isn't really in it.  I know the difference.
My mother has been dead for 6 months now, but she had been sick for a little while before that.  Dad won't really talk about it. I remember her, how amazing she was, before she got sick. Then one day she had the flu...and then she was gone.
I miss her.
Dad sucks at doing my hair.
Wow - I'm really all over the place with this story!
So we're in this new town, we haven't started school yet and dad is starting his job on Monday too.  He works with computers or something...I think. I know he's smart...so it really could be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment