Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Callisto on My Mind - 1.2

Oh Callisto...am I doing the right thing?


Two bedrooms. 1 Bathroom. Kitchen. Living Room. Central heat and air. Solid Roof...with only a little rust. Internet...albeit a little slow.  Is that it? That's the list of basic necessities...right?  I'll look like I've got it all together...the kids will be ok. Right?
*sigh*
Moving to this dust bowl of a town was the hardest decision I've ever made.  Uprooting their lives...what was left of it.  Am I crazy?  They just lost their mother and I load them into a car and take them to a whole new town....leaving their friends, the only home they've ever known...
I'm an idiot.

Honestly....who am I kidding?  I made salad for dinner last night...and I had to look it up online!


How am I going to be a father without you, Callisto?  You were my moon....my everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment